- Tile Leveling System Pliers A correct setting requires the perfect levelling of the tiles.
- Very often it is hard to properly set flexible and low thickness tiles as well as big sized and heavy tiles because of the uneven floor foundation.
- As a result, tiles which seemed perfectly levelled while installing them, once the adhesive set, they show differences in level that compromise the aesthetics.
- This can be avoided thanks to the levelling spacers which preserve the perfect levelling of the tiles and, also, they speed up the setting.
- So, the levelling spacers make the setting easy, fast and the tiles are perfectly levelled.
- Clips are available in two different versions: for tiles from 3mm up to 12mm thickness; LARGE size clips for tiles from 12mm up to 20mm thickness.
- The wedge works for both clip sizes and it is re-usable virtually forever.
- Both the positioning and the removal of the levelling spacers are easy and quick.
- Tile Leveling System Pliers
How to set the support:
- After having spread the adhesive, insert the support underneath the tiles and along the 4 sides.
- According with tiles size, set one or more supports on every side of the tile.
- Set the tile and beat it with a rubber mallet.
- Insert the wedge in the support slot paying attention not to pass the breakpoint.
- To facilitate this operation, the use of the special traction-adjustable-pliers is recommended.
Once the adhesive is set, the protruding part of the support, has to be removed by separating it from the base. This can be done thanks to the traction-adjustable-pliers, with a rubber mallet or even with feet. Beat parallel to the joint.